Bonnet House Museum & Gardens’ 14th Annual International Orchid & Garden Festival (Courtesy of John Knox Village)
· The 14th International Orchid & Garden Festival welcomes orchid and plant lovers to bring to life diverse, colorful and fragrant orchids, tropical plants, herbs and fruit trees, butterfly garden plants, garden art and more You can experience it and buy it. Sold by over 25 domestic and international vendors in Thailand, Ecuador and Brazil. For the first time in 30 years Bonnet House welcomed Orchid Dealer Ornament Ledesma from Costa Rica.
· Local growers host Orchid & Garden Care Lectures at the beautiful Island Theatre.
· The vendor will also provide all the equipment you need to plant and grow your orchids.
· On-site dining outlets serve delicious snacks, Bloody Marys, mimosas, wine, beer, and other snacks.
· Admission is $15 (rain or shine) and includes admission to the Orchid Festival and a self-guided ground tour that allows guests to explore the grounds at their leisure. All tickets are non-refundable. Self-guided house tours are an additional $10 (no guided house tours on festival weekends). Children 12 and under are free. No discounts or group rates apply.
· To register, visit https://www.bonnethouse.org/event/international-orchid-garden-festival/ or call (954) 703-2614.
Additional Details: Parking is free in the N. Birch Road lot off Sunrise Blvd., between A1A and the Intracoastal Waterway, and in the Galleria Mall lot on Sunrise Blvd. House. The pedestrian south entrance is located off 750 Breakers Avenue, Vista Mar Street.